Volunteer with us.....
Volunteers are enthusiastic, creative, reliable, generous, hard working and caring.
Volunteers are an invaluable source of support, skills, knowledge and creative ideas.
If you have a particular skill, time to care and share or experiences which you would like to offer to make a difference to our Memory Cafes then we would like to hear from you.
In particular we are looking for support with maintaining this new website, could you do this from home?
Are you confident using an iPad , could you pop into your local Memory Café and share this knowledge?
If you are……..
- a keen photographer, share this skill to support our Memory Books
- artists who can draw images to accompany the recently remembered stories our guests tell us
- an efficient typist who can transcribe these stories for sharing
- a musician to entertain and evoke memories
- a dancer or fitness teacher to encourage mobility and improve flexibility
- someone who is passionate about arts & crafts, spend time sharing your skills
- a keen and competent social media user, could you support accessing a Facebook page?
- a good communicator, would you be involved reaching out to those isolated carers with a telephone call?
Then please contact us, all our cafes need some support and you don’t even have to live close to them to offer your skills.